The Alpha AL3-16
About the Alpha AL3-16
The Alpha AL3-16 contains all you need to collect precise survey data. Quality control the data in real-time and create a very dense and accurate georeferenced point cloud. The Alpha LiDAR sensor is easily upgradeable for future sensor options.
- High accuracy due to precision Fiber Optic Gyro IMU
- Fully autonomous, can be mounted on any drone, car, boat and/or even backpacks
- Real-time point cloud transmission option via 4G or long-range wifi
- Modular upgrade options: Dual LiDAR Sensors, DSLR, GeniCam, GigEVision, thermal, multispectral, hyperspectral and custom sensors
- Accuracy independently verified by a third-party, ask for a copy of the white paper
- Easily upgradable for future LiDAR sensors
- Designed by surveyors for surveyors
AL3-16 Platform Specifications
- Absolute Accuracy:
55 mm RMSE @ 40m Range
- PP Attitude Heading RMS Error:
0.009 / 0.017° IMU options
2.5 kg / 5.5 lb
- Overall Dimensions:
15 L x 14 W x 24 H (cm)
- Laser Range:
40 m @ 60%
- Scan Rate:
300k shots/s, up to 2 returns
*Demos are subject to a fee
Financing Available via SCL Equipment Finance.
Applicable to US & Canadian residents only.
Click here for more information.