Alpha Series AL3-32
About the Alpha Series AL3-32
The Alpha AL3-32 is the lightest, highest density and most accurate survey grade 3D laser mapping system in the world. Designed from the ground up to meet the needs of the most demanding surveying and terrain professionals.
- Survey-grade (cm-level) accuracy with 105m laser range and excellent intensity calibration
- Fully autonomous, can be mounted on any drone, car, boat and/or even backpacks
- Modular upgrade options: Dual LiDAR Sensors, DSLR, GeniCam, GigEVision, thermal, multispectral, hyperspectral and custom sensors
- Accuracy independently verified by a third-party, ask for a copy of the white paper
- Easily upgradable to future LiDAR sensors
- Designed by surveyors for surveyors
AL3-32 Platform Specifications
- Absolute Accuracy:
25 / 35mm RMSE @ 50m Range
- PP Altitude Heading RMS Error:
0.009 / 0.017° IMU options
3.2 kg / 7 lb
- Overall Dimensions:
29 L x 14 W x 22 H (cm)
- Laser Range:
107 m @ 60%
- Scan Rate:
700k shots/s, up to 2 returns
*Demos are subject to a fee
Financing Available via SCL Equipment Finance.
Applicable to US & Canadian residents only.
Click here for more information.