Alpha Series: AL3-32
Powerful Mid-Range UAV LiDAR
Phoenix’s Alpha Series: AL3-32
The AL3-32 is ideal for high density, survey-grade applications at an attractive entry cost. This 3D laser mapping system gets its name from the 32 lasers that make accurate data possible in challenging conditions. Designed from the ground up to meet the needs of the most demanding surveying and terrain professionals, the AL3-32 is one of Phoenix LiDAR’s most popular systems.
Flexibility in sensing and mounting options is key to any Phoenix LiDAR system. With options for photogrammetry, hyperspectral, and thermal imaging, the miniRANGER is one of Phoenix’s most popular and flexible systems. This system is available in UAV, vehicle, and backpack configurations.
- Survey-Grade (cm-level) accuracy on high altitude and high speed missions
- Eye-Safe 905 nm laser penetrates vegetation to produce accurate results
- Live Data Feed: Avoid acquisition errors by viewing and analyzing 3D data in the field
- Remote Data View: Transmit live data to remote viewers using 4G or Long Range WiFi
- Flexible Mounting: Maximize your investment by using the AL3-32 on almost any drone
- Acquisition Upgrades: High-Res DSLR; RGB GigE Cam; thermal/hyperspectral/panoramic cameras, and more
- Data Precision Upgrades: IMU and Dual GPS Options
- Visual Range: 360° field of view
AL3-32 LiDAR Specifications
Specifications vary based on configuration and IMU options, etc.
25 / 35mm RMSE @ 50m Range
PP Altitude Heading RMS Error
0.009 / 0.017° IMU options
3.2 kg / 7 lb
29 L x 14 W x 22 H (cm)
700k shots/s, up to 2 returns