CONQUER ALTITUDE, SPEED & VEGETATION CHALLENGES
The Alpha AL3-32 is a powerful mid-range LiDAR system, with a recommended max scan height of 65m AGL. Named for its 32 lasers that emit 700k pulses per second, this system accepts up to two returns per pulse, potentially doubling the amount of data captured by a single laser pulse. As a result, the mid-priced AL3-32 produces dense point clouds for challenging mapping projects where altitude, speed, and even heavy vegetation may become factors. Most importantly, this LiDAR system, designed by surveyors for surveyors in the field, is easily upgradeable for future LiDAR sensors.
RMSE @ 50M Range
@ 60% Reflectivity
Rec. Max AGL
Points per Return
Custom LiDAR Solutions
Phoenix LiDAR systems
Build the system you need to meet the growing demands of your clients in varying industries, from mining to agriculture and construction to forestry.
- Free basic online training included; PLUS complete Acquisition/Post-Processing/Pilot/Certification training also available (fees may apply)
- Free Phoenix Software Suite w/unlimited license; plus NovAtel & Terrasolid options also available (fee may apply)
- High accuracy due to precision Fiber Optic Gyro IMU
- Optional Upgrades: aerial systems, dual antenna GPS, NovAtel Inertial Explorer, integrated UHF radio modem, optional ground vehicle & UAV mounts/accessories, service plans and much more
- Live/Remote Data Feed: View and analyze data in real time or transmit live data to remote viewers via 4G connection
- Vegetation Penetration
- Power Utilities
- Open Pit Mining
- Infrastructure Monitoring
- Integrated Scout+ NavBox
- Constellation Support: GPS, GLONASS, BEIDOU, GALILEO
- Support alignment: Static, Kinematic, Dual-Antenna
- Operation Modes: Real-time, Post-processing optional
- Accuracy Position: 1cm + 1ppm RMS horizontal
- PP Attitude Heading RMS Error: 0.019 / 0.074°
- Overall Dimensions, Sensor: 29 x 14 x 22cm
- Operating Voltage: 12-28 V
- Power Consumption: ~60 W
- Weight: 3.2 kg / 7lbs.
- Operating Temperature: – 10˚ – 40˚ C
Flexible Mounting Options
Flexibility in sensing and mounting options is a key benefit of this Phoenix system. The ALPHA AL3-32 is designed to fly on more robust UAVs, including the M600 Pro and more. This system can also be adapted for vehicle, marine vessel and backpack configurations. Ground vehicle options include Roof Rack or Suction Cup.
LiDAR Sensor Specs
Laser Properties: Class 1 (eye safe)
Absolute Accuracy: RMSE @ 50m Range
Field of View (VerticalFOV = +10° to 30°)
Point Density Speed & Altitude
Customize your Phoenix LiDAR solution to meet your LiDAR needs.
Optional upgrades include: Dual LiDAR Sensors; HighRes DSLR; RGB GigE Cam; photogrammetry, thermal, hyperspectral cameras; panoramic/spherical cameras featuring:
High Resolution Photogrammetry System:
SONY A6000 plus: 16mm Prime lens, mounting brackets, GPS & power sync cable software. Total weight: 488g.
Phoenix Software Suite
Included with all Phoenix LiDAR Systems packages
Phoenix LiDAR Systems provides a proprietary complete software suite for streamlined acquisition, geo-referencing, data fusion, export and post-processing in the cloud.