We're Serious About LiDAR
Phoenix LiDAR was first to launch a commercial UAV LiDAR system, and we use our experience to serve our clients around the world.We’re always learning and adapting based on feedback from our global community of surveying professionals. With their collaboration, we’ve continued to develop a number of industry “firsts” and look forward to helping you to solve your LiDAR challenges. If you have a surveying challenge… we have a surveying solution. Every Phoenix solution package is customized to suit your individual criteria for accuracy, environment, budget and overall capability If you have a surveying challenge… we have a surveying solution. Every Phoenix solution package is customized to suit your individual criteria for accuracy, environment, budget and overall capability
Phoenix LiDAR packages enable you to serve your clients with confidence. Our systems maximize flexibility, real-time feedback, autonomy and savings.
- Phoenix clients love flexibility. We maximize your investment by building LiDAR mapping systems that can be mounted on aircraft, drones, vehicles, vessels, and even backpacks.
- Every Phoenix LiDAR System can feature modular components for LiDAR mapping, multi/hyper-spectral sensing, hybrid-SLAM, photogrammetry, and more options for higher density and higher accuracy.
- Phoenix clients love real-time data. Our software enables you to see your data liveas you scan, giving you confidence that you’re collecting the information you need before packing up for the day. Higher-end Phoenix systems also support live 3D color point clouds!
- Save more time than conventional photogrammetry methods with faster processing times.
- Phoenix clients love autonomy. It’s your system and your data. We provide training so you know how to leverage your LiDAR capabilities to serve even more clients. And if you ever get stuck, we’re a message away.
- Phoenix clients love saving money. Acquiring data is only half the job. Post-processing can be an investment in the tens of thousands of dollars. With a subscription to Phoenix LiDARMill, you can save thousands on basic post-processing.
Basics of LiDAR
- First commercial UAV LiDAR system
- First UAV integration of a Velodyne LiDAR sensor
- First real-time 3D point cloud visualization software
- First VTOL fixed-wing UAV LiDAR solution
- First cloud-based LiDAR post-processing platform
- First UAV LiDAR flight planning tool
- Precise, survey-grade data with laser accuracy, combined with powerful post-processing for true 3D representation
- Real-time 3D point cloud visualization enables you to make flight adjustments and measurements while you’re in the field
- Leverage laser technology to see through vegetation or identify infrastructure as challenging as utility power lines
We’ll learn about your application and help you to choose the perfect Phoenix LiDAR System for your needs.
- What type of environments will you scan?
- How large is your scan area?
- Do you need general accuracy, or survey-grade accuracy?
WARRANTY Protect your LiDAR investment. We guarantee all of our work*, and offer extended training and support packages to help you master your Phoenix UAV LiDAR system. When you opt for training, you automatically become eligible for remote assistance for that module**. Additional benefits include:
- 24/7 access to online manuals and tutorials
- 1-on-1 support^ for any phase of the LiDAR workflow with a Phoenix engineer or trainer to help you complete a project.
Featured Phoenix UAV LiDAR SystemsAll Phoenix LiDAR solutions are integrated to meet your individual criteria, and can be enhanced with a variety of accessories. We offer imaging options for hi-res photo, thermal, hyperspectral sensing and more, along with GNSS reference stations, a ground control laptop package, and a selection of UAVs and other accessories. We test every system to ensure that your system is properly calibrated and ready to fly.
SCOUT-16 An excellent entry-level LiDAR system, combining low weight with high performance.
ALPHA AL3-32 Great for high density, survey-level applications at an entry-level cost.
miniRANGER LITE Weight optimized version of the successful miniRANGER weighing only 2.2kg.
RANGER-LR LITE Our strongest system, producing precise data even at high scan speeds & altitudes.
PIONEER P10 The highest ground point resolution sensor of all commercial UAV LiDAR systems.
PHOENIX SLAM The ultimate tool for SCOUT compatibility & mapping GPS-denied environments.