MORE VERSATILE. MORE PRECISE. MORE DENSE POINT CLOUD DATA.
This system features an impressive recommended AGL of up to 75 meters, filling a major AGL gap in the lightweight UAV LiDAR market. With the photogrammetry package, operators of mid-size multirotors, like the DJI M600 Pro, can now simultaneously acquire survey-grade LiDAR data and high resolution 42 MP RTK photogrammetry at up to 100 m operating flight altitude. Available in UAV, vehicle, and backpack configurations.
RMSE @ 75 Range
@ 60% Reflectivity
Rec. Max AGL
Points per Return
Custom LiDAR Solutions
Phoenix LiDAR systems
Build the system you need to meet the growing demands of your clients in varying industries, from mining to agriculture and construction to forestry.
- Survey-Grade (cm-level) accuracy with 250m+ laser range
- Outstanding intensity calibration on high altitude and high speed missions
- Penetrates vegetation to produce accurate results
- Free basic online training included; PLUS complete Acquisition/Post-Processing/Pilot/Certification training also available (fees may apply)
- Free Phoenix Software Suite w/unlimited license; plus NovAtel & Terrasolid options also available (fee may apply)
- High accuracy due to precision Fiber Optic Gyro IMU
- Optional Upgrades: aerial systems, IMU and dual-GPS upgrade options for increased accuracy, integrated UHF radio modem, optional ground vehicle & UAV mounts/accessories, service plans and much more
- Live/Remote Data Feed: View and analyze data in real time or transmit live data to remote viewers via 4G connection
- Vegetation Penetration
- Utility Infrastructure
- Open Pit Mining
- Construction Site Monitoring
- Cultural Preservation
- Glacier & Snowfield Mapping
- Land Erosion
- Integrated Scout+ NavBox
- Constellation Support: GPS, GLONASS, BEIDOU, GALILEO
- Support alignment: Kinematic, Dual-Antenna
- Operation Modes: Real-time, Post-processing optional
- Accuracy Position: 1cm + 1ppm RMS horizontal
- PP Attitude Heading RMS Error: 0.009 / 0.019°
- Overall Dimensions, Sensor: 26.9 x 9.9 x 8.5 cm
- Operating Voltage: 12-28 V
- Power Consumption: ~65 W
- Weight: 3.5kg / 7.7lbs. FOG IMU / 2.9kg / 6.4lbs STIM IMU
- Operating Temperature: – 10˚ – 40˚ C
Flexible Mounting Options
Flexibility in sensing and mounting options is a key benefit of this Phoenix system. The miniRANGER is designed to fly on more robust UAVs, including the M600 Pro, and more. This system can also be adapted for vehicle configurations with Roof Rack or Suction Cups.
LiDAR Sensor Specs
Laser Properties: Class 1 (eye safe)
Absolute Accuracy: RMSE @ 75m Range
Range Accuracy: One Sigma @ 50m
Field of View
Angle Measurement Resolution
∆ϑ 0.05° ≤ ∆ϑ ≤ 0.5°
Angular Resolution (Horizontal/Azimuth)
160mm x 50mm @ 100m
Laser Beam Footprint
∆ϑ 0.05° ≤ ∆ϑ ≤ 0.5°
Angular Step Width (between consecutive laser shots)
Point Density Speed & Altitude
Customize your Phoenix LiDAR solution to meet your LiDAR needs.
Optional upgrades include: Dual LiDAR Sensors; HighRes DSLR; RGB GigE Cam; photogrammetry, thermal, hyperspectral cameras; panoramic/spherical cameras featuring:
High Resolution Photogrammetry System:
SONY A6000 plus: 16mm Prime lens, mounting brackets, GPS & power sync cable software. Total weight: 488g.
Phoenix Software Suite
Included with all Phoenix LiDAR Systems packages
Phoenix LiDAR Systems provides a proprietary complete software suite for streamlined acquisition, geo-referencing, data fusion, export and post-processing in the cloud.