BEST IN-CLASS UNIVERSAL SURVEY GRADE LiDAR MAPPING SYSTEM
With a measurement precision of <1cm, the Pioneer P-360 will capture survey grade data for the most demanding application requirements. The complete system, with integrated dual oblique 24MPix cameras, weighs only 4.65kg; making it suitable for most mid-class commercial unmanned aircraft and robust enough for manned heli applications.
The Pioneer P-360 supports of wide range of operating parameters in pulse repetition rate, range, and lines per second to allow it to be optimized for the application and data requirements.
RMSE @ 350M Range
@ 30% Reflectivity
Rec. Max AGL
Points per Second
Custom LiDAR Solutions
Phoenix LiDAR systems
Surveyors and LiDAR professionals can expect an increase of 300% in ground point density as compared to most other models at a comparable price point that spins the laser 360º, resulting in wasted data. Its 300m laser range also makes the Pioneer P10 ideal for achieving the best range and power for challenging scans such as high vegetation penetration above 100m with up to three returns.
Build the system you need to meet the growing demands of your clients in varying industries, from mining to agriculture and construction to forestry.
- High-power 1550nm single laser provides an unprecedented combination of range, resolution, intensity and accuracy
- Incredible ground point density due to focusing al laser pulses on the ground
- Compact, light-weight and rugged
- Free basic online training included; PLUS complete Acquisition/Post-Processing/Pilot/Certification training also available (fees may apply)
- Free Phoenix Software Suite w/unlimited license; plus NovAtel & Terrasolid options also available (fee may apply)
- Optional Upgrades: aerial systems, dual antenna GPS, IMU upgrade options, integrated UHF radio modem, optional ground vehicle & UAV mounts/accessories, service plans and much more
- Live/Remote Data Feed: View and analyze data in real time or transmit live data to remote viewers via 4G connection
- Agriculture & Forestry Monitoring
- Railway Track Mapping
- Oil & Gas Surveying
- Utilities Mapping
- Open Pit Mining & Construtction
- Constellation Support: GPS, GLONASS, BEIDOU, GALILEO
- Support alignment: Kinematic, Single-Antenna, or optional Dual-Antenna
- Operation Modes: Real-time, Post-processing optional
- Accuracy Position: 1cm + 1ppm RMS horizontal
- PP Attitude Heading RMS Error: IMU 27: 0.019°, IMU 29: 0.010°
- Overall Dimensions (with Dual Cam): 362 x 160 x 120 mm
- Operating Voltage: 11-36 V
- Power Consumption: ~60 W
- Preliminary Weight: 4.65 kg / 10.25 lbs.
- Operating Temperature: -10˚/+40˚ C
LiDAR Sensor Specs
Laser Properties: Class 1 (eye safe)
Absolute Accuracy: RMSE @ 350m Range
Horizontal Field of View
Flexible Mounting Options
Flexibility in sensing and mounting options is a key benefit of this Phoenix system. The Pioneer P-360 is designed to fly on VTOLs, UAVs, including the DJI M600 Pro, and can also be adapted for SLAM configurations.
Phoenix Software Suite
Included with all Phoenix LiDAR Systems packages
Phoenix LiDAR Systems provides a proprietary complete software suite for streamlined acquisition, geo-referencing, data fusion, export and post-processing in the cloud.