Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Phoenix LiDAR Systems
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Phoenix LiDAR Systems’s Website.
Phoenix LiDAR Systems is located at:10131 National blvd , Los Angeles
CA – 90034, United States
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Phoenix LiDAR Systems’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect, of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United States. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Phoenix LiDAR Systems and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Phoenix LiDAR Systems. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://phoenixlidar.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://phoenixlidar.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://phoenixlidar.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://phoenixlidar.com
Redistribute content from Phoenix LiDAR Systems (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed
to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Phoenix LiDAR Systems’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as
libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Your privacy is important to us. Phoenix LiDAR Systems (“PLS,” “we,” “us,” etc.) is a global company and we process your personal data when you interact with us by visiting our website, purchasing our products, or using our services. This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Phoenix LiDAR, including our products, like LiDARMill, Flight Planner, our websites, and other vehicles of interaction.
2. Information We Collect
By “personal data,” we mean information regarding an identified or identifiable individual. Depending on the context of your interactions with us, we collect and use different types of personal data. We may use personal data from those registering to use our services, clients, potential clients, partners, potential partners, website visitors, employees, or potential employees.
If you provide information about other individuals authorized to use your subscription account, you represent that you have permission from these individuals. PLS disclaims any legal duty to verify the accuracy or completeness of any personal information provided to us.
We use third-party services, like Google Analytics, to collect information for the purpose of optimizing our website and service offerings.
3. Children’s Information
We do not knowingly collect personal information on children under age 13. The content of our website and the products and services available are not intended for, or directed to, children under age 13.
4. How We Use the Information We Collect
The purposes for which we collect and use your personal data may vary depending on the type of relationship you have with us, such as if you apply for a position with our company, if you are one of our clients or service providers, or a user of one of our websites or online services.
- Recruitment: to consider candidates for employment
- Communications and account management: to establish or maintain services, manage communication
- Marketing and analytics: to send newsletters, offers, or programs that may be of interest to you, perform data analyses to determine usage and optimize sales and marketing
- Business development: to operate, evaluate and improve our business, including the analysis and enhancement of our products, services, and websites, and developing new products and services.
- Security: to protect against abuse of services, criminal activity, and other liabilities.
- Administrative management: to perform accounting, auditing, billing, reconciliation and collection activities.
- Compliance with laws: to comply with applicable legal requirements and our policies.
5. Legal Basis for Data Collection and Use
PLS only collects and uses personal data when there is a fair and legal basis for its collection and use, for instance, when the collection of personal data is necessary to enter into a contract, to meet our legitimate interests, to comply with legal obligations, or when we have your consent.
Marketing activities are usually based on your consent or to an existing business relationship with us. However, you can opt-out of these communications anytime and free of charge by clicking the “unsubscribe” link in the message, or by contacting us using the information below.
6. Information We Share
At times, PLS engages third-party contractors, service providers, and others to help us accomplish our business objectives. This may be to send newsletters, fulfill services you request, manage our marketing activities, etc. These vendors may collect and use information to prepare advertising that is most appealing to our customers.
In certain circumstances, PLS may be required to disclose personal information when required by law, or to protect our legal rights.
7. Retention Periods
We only keep personal data in our records as long as they are necessary for the purposes they have been processed. The retention periods are established considering our business purposes and according to local regulations such as tax, employment law and other commercial regulations.
8. Your Choices
For questions or requests regarding the choices listed below, or any other matter pertaining to this document, contact us using the information below. Please be aware that to protect your security and privacy, we may take reasonable steps to verify your identity prior to making changes to your personal information. Modifying or deleting your personal information may affect our ability to provide services to you.
- Opt In, Opt Out, Unsubscribe: When you opt in for our newsletter, you receive access to the latest updates on your system, new product launches, and other news from us and our partners. We protect your privacy by emailing you for opt-in confirmation, and by including an “unsubscribe” link in our newsletters. You may also change your preferences by contacting us, and we will update our system as soon as possible.
- Right to access your own personal data: you have the right to obtain confirmation of whether and how we process your personal data, as well as the right to obtain a copy of this data by contacting us.
- Erasure, correction, objection and other requests: You have the right to obtain erasure, and correction of your personal data, under certain conditions. You may also object at any time to the processing of your personal information, based on your specific situation. In this case, we will assess your request and provide a reply in a timely manner, according to our legal obligations. For all the processing operations that are based on your consent, you can withdraw it at any time and we will stop those processing operations. To exercise these rights, contact us.
- Marketing Practices: We use Google Analytics to track standard website usage, which enables us to make decisions that help to optimize the content we offer. We also base our marketing outreach to you based on the type of services you purchase from us, the information you supply to us at trade shows, events, or through other communications. You may opt out of these activities by contacting us by the methods described above.
- Right to portability: You may obtain a copy of your personal data in a structured or commonly used and machine-readable format where technically feasible. For help contact us using the methods described above.
Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority: you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority of your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement, if you are not satisfied with our response.
9. Cross Border Transfers
10. Intended Use of Personal Data
Most of our online services do not require any form of registration. Some services may require you to provide us with personal data. In these situations, if you choose to withhold data, it may not be possible for you to gain access to certain parts of the site, or for us to respond to your query.
11. Notification of Changes
12. Data Controller and Contact Information
PLS is the data controller in our relationship with you. You can contact us at any time to correct, delete, or request access to information that we have about you.
Phoenix LiDAR Systems
GDPR Compliance / Marketing Dept.
10131 National Blvd
Los Angeles CA 90034