Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Phoenix LiDAR Systems’s Website.
Phoenix LiDAR Systems is located at:
2113 Wells Branch Parkway Building 1, Suite 4000 Austin, TX 78728 United States
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Phoenix LiDAR Systems’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect, of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United States. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Overview Your privacy is important to us. Phoenix LiDAR Systems (“PLS,” “we,” “us,” etc.) is a global company and we process your personal data when you interact with us by visiting our website, purchasing our products, or using our services. This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Phoenix LiDAR, including our products, like LiDARMill, Flight Planner, our websites, and other vehicles of interaction.
- Opt In, Opt Out, Unsubscribe: When you opt in for our newsletter, you receive access to the latest updates on your system, new product launches, and other news from us and our partners. We protect your privacy by emailing you for opt-in confirmation, and by including an “unsubscribe” link in our newsletters. You may also change your preferences by contacting us, and we will update our system as soon as possible.
- Right to access your own personal data: you have the right to obtain confirmation of whether and how we process your personal data, as well as the right to obtain a copy of this data by contacting us.
- Erasure, correction, objection and other requests: You have the right to obtain erasure, and correction of your personal data, under certain conditions. You may also object at any time to the processing of your personal information, based on your specific situation. In this case, we will assess your request and provide a reply in a timely manner, according to our legal obligations. For all the processing operations that are based on your consent, you can withdraw it at any time and we will stop those processing operations. To exercise these rights, contact us.
- Marketing Practices: We use Google Analytics to track standard website usage, which enables us to make decisions that help to optimize the content we offer. We also base our marketing outreach to you based on the type of services you purchase from us, the information you supply to us at trade shows, events, or through other communications. You may opt out of these activities by contacting us by the methods described above.
- Right to portability: You may obtain a copy of your personal data in a structured or commonly used and machine-readable format where technically feasible. For help contact us using the methods described above.
Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority: you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority of your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement, if you are not satisfied with our response.