RMA Request Form
Ship to Address
Return Shipping Information
Return freight is not included, & is your responsibility for warranty & non-warranty repairs
Universal RMA/Return Guidelines:
- Returns should be sent to Phoenix LiDAR Systems within 15 days of the issuance of the RMA number.
- All returns are to be shipped freight pre-paid with the carrier of your choice.
- The RMA# should be clearly printed on the package and/or shipping label. All systems without an RMA number will be refused.
- All returns should be properly packed to prevent damage during shipping, and should be sent to the address at the top of this form. Ship the system in the original shipping container whenever possible. Phoenix LiDAR Systems will not return-ship in anything other than our approved packaging, you will be charged if a replacement shipping container is required.
- If the system has been modified or physically damaged, please provide this information before we issue an RMA. If the system is received in a state that does not match this request form, they will be returned - with no troubleshooting/diagnostics performed - from Phoenix LiDAR Systems.
- Phoenix LiDAR Systems is not responsible for any damages that occur during the course of your shipping the system to us, and will notify you of any damage upon receipt.
Out-Of-Warranty or Billable Repair Charges:
- If your system is out of warranty, you will be provided a billable repair quote for authorization before repair. There will be a 4-hour minimum labour charge of $600.00 for out-of-warranty/ Billable RMA’s. This fee will be charged event if there is no problem found with your system.
By Sending in your Out-of-Warranty/Billable Repair System, you are agreeing to pay this minimum diagnostic fee. If you choose to have your system repaired, the diagnostic fee will not be charged.
International Return Shipping Instructions/Policy
- Check with your broker for rules specific to your country regarding the temporary exportation of goods for the purpose of repair.
- When preparing your own Commercial Invoice or when preparing a Commercial Invoice via a standard courier template (UPS, FedEx, DHL) please make sure the following is noted on the Invoice:
- Please note on commercial invoice: Return of US Goods for repair.
- Make sure to specify the incoterms as DDP – (no USA importation duties and/or taxes for returning USA goods, but you are responsible for customs clearance fees into the USA)
- It is important that the Harmonized Code 9801.00.1012 be included on your commercial invoice. Phoenix LiDAR Systems is not responsible for duty/taxes/customs clearance fees imposed as a result of improper international shipping documentation.
Please click the box below to acknowledge that you have read and understand the RMA policies.