Scout-32 LiDAR System
UAV LiDAR for Light Vegetation and Medium-Range Scanning
Low Cost, Low Weight, Solid Performance.
The Phoenix Scout-32 is a powerful mid-range member of the Scout Series. This lightweight system collects survey-grade data with an AGL range up to 65 m. An excellent option for building high-density point clouds of smaller scan areas, the Scout-32 also features options for photogrammetry, hyperspectral, thermal imaging, and more.
Flexibility in sensing and mounting options is a key benefit of this Phoenix system. The Scout-32 is designed to fly on UAVs like the M600 Pro, and more.
- Operating Range: Up to 65 m AGL @ 40% Reflectivity
- Live Data Feed: View and analyze data in real time
- Remote Data View: Transmit live data to remote viewers using 4G connection
- Flexible Mounting: Mount on a multi-rotor drone, vehicle, or even backpack
- Acquisition Upgrades: Dual LiDAR Sensors; High-Res DSLR; RGB GigE Cam; thermal, hyperspectral imaging sensors panoramic/spherical cameras; and more
- Data Precision Upgrades: IMU Upgrade Options, Dual GPS Antenna Upgrade Options
- Visual Range: 360° field of view
Scout-32 LiDAR Specifications
35-55 mm RMSE @ 50 m Range
PP Altitude Heading RMS Error
0.019 / 0.074° IMU options
2.4 kg / 5.29 lbs
24.6 x 11.6 x 11.6 cm
1.0 m / 120 m
700 k shots/s, up to 2 returns
On a budget? Ask about our Scout LITE package!
Request a Demo | See Data | Request an Estimate