SMALL SIZE & PRICE. HUGE RESULTS.
The Phoenix Scout-8 is the newest addition to the SCOUT Series, taking cost-effective LiDAR scanning to new heights with a 60-meter recommended AGL and up to 3 returns. Customize your SCOUT-8 with photogrammetry, hyperspectral, thermal imaging and additional options.
RMSE @ 50M Range
@ 80% Reflectivity
Rec. Max AGL
Points per Second
Custom LiDAR Solutions
Phoenix LiDAR systems
Build the SCOUT system you need to meet the growing demands of your clients in varying industries, from mining to agriculture and construction to forestry.
- Free basic online training included; PLUS complete Acquisition/Post-Processing/Pilot/Certification training also available (fees may apply)
- Free Phoenix Software Suite w/unlimited license; plus NovAtel & Terrasolid options also available (fee may apply)
- Optional Upgrades: aerial systems, dual antenna GPS, IMU upgrade options, integrated UHF radio modem, optional ground vehicle & UAV mounts/accessories, service plans and much more
- Live/Remote Data Feed: View and analyze data in real time or transmit live data to remote viewers via 4G connection
- Light Vegetation
- Construction Site Monitoring
- General Mapping
- Open Pit Mining
- Integrated NavBox
- Constellation Support: GPS, GLONASS
- Support alignment: Kinematic, Dual-Antenna
- Operation Modes: Real-time, Post-processing optional
- Accuracy Position: 1cm + 1ppm RMS horizontal
- Overall Dimensions, Sensor: 18 x 11.6 x 11.6cm
- Operating Voltage: 24 V
- Power Consumption: ~18 W
- Weight: 2.35 kg / 5.2 lbs.
- Operating Temperature: – 20˚ – +60˚ C
Flexible Mounting Options
Flexibility in sensing and mounting options is a key benefit of this Phoenix system. The SCOUT-8 is designed to fly on UAVs, including the DJI M600 Pro, and can also be adapted for vehicle and backpack configurations.
LiDAR Sensor Specs
Laser Properties: Class 1 (eye safe)
Absolute Accuracy: RMSE @ 50 m Range
Field of View
Point Density Speed & Altitude
Flight Altitude (AGL)
Customize your Phoenix LiDAR solution to meet your LiDAR needs.
Optional upgrades include: Dual LiDAR Sensors; HighRes DSLR; RGB GigE Cam; photogrammetry, thermal, hyperspectral cameras; panoramic/spherical cameras featuring:
High Resolution Photogrammetry System:
SONY A6000 plus: 16mm Prime lens, mounting brackets, GPS & power sync cable software. Total weight: 488g.
Phoenix Software Suite
Included with all Phoenix LiDAR Systems packages
Phoenix LiDAR Systems provides a proprietary complete software suite for streamlined acquisition, geo-referencing, data fusion, export and post-processing in the cloud.