THE MOST POWERFUL MEMBER OF THE SCOUT SERIES
Lightweight and long range, the SCOUT ULTRA enables efficient data collection for challenging areas, even at higher altitudes and speeds. An excellent option for building high-density point clouds, the SCOUT ULTRA also features options for photogrammetry, hyperspectral, thermal imaging, and more. Flexibility in sensing and mounting options is a key benefit of this Phoenix system.
RMSE @ 40M Range
@ 60% Reflectivity
Rec. Max AGL
Points per Second
Custom LiDAR Solutions
Phoenix LiDAR systems
Build the system you need to meet the growing demands of your clients in varying industries, from mining to agriculture and construction to forestry.
- Free basic online training included; PLUS complete Acquisition/Post-Processing/Pilot/Certification training also available (fees may apply)
- Free Phoenix Software Suite w/unlimited license; plus NovAtel & Terrasolid options also available (fee may apply)
- Optional Upgrades: aerial systems, dual antenna GPS, IMU upgrade options, integrated UHF radio modem, optional ground vehicle & UAV mounts/accessories, service plans and much more
- Live/Remote Data Feed: View and analyze data in real time or transmit live data to remote viewers via 4G connection
- Power Utilities
- Open Pit Mining
- General Mapping
- Integrated NavBox
- Constellation Support: GPS, GLONASS
- Support alignment: Kinematic, Dual-Antenna
- Operation Modes: Real-time, Post-processing optional
- Accuracy Position: 1cm + 1ppm RMS horizontal
- PP Attitude Heading RMS Error: 0.019 / 0.074°
- Overall Dimensions, Sensor: 18.5 x 11.6 x 11.6 cm
- Operating Voltage: 12-28 V
- Power Consumption: ~50 W
- Weight: 2.2 kg / 4.9 lbs.
- Operating Temperature: – 10˚ – 40˚ C
Flexible Mounting Options
Flexibility in sensing and mounting options is a key benefit of this Phoenix system. The SCOUT Ultra is designed to fly on UAVs, including the DJI M600 Pro, and can also be adapted for vehicle and backpack configurations.Roof rack and suction cup accessories also available.
LiDAR Sensor Specs
Laser Properties: Class 1 (eye safe)
Absolute Accuracy: RMSE @ 50m Range
Field of View
Point Density Speed & Altitude
Flight Altitude (AGL)
Phoenix Software Suite
Included with all Phoenix LiDAR Systems packages
Phoenix LiDAR Systems provides a proprietary complete software suite for streamlined acquisition, geo-referencing, data fusion, export and post-processing in the cloud.