Scout Ultra LiDAR System
Light-weight LiDAR for multi-rotor and fixed-wing UAVs
The Scout Ultra is often integrated with DJI’s M600 Pro UAV, one of the most popular aircraft systems for UAV LiDAR.
Of the Phoenix LiDAR Scout Series, the Scout Ultra is engineered to optimize weight and accuracy on a budget.
Integrated with the Phoenix TerraHawk CW-20, the Scout Ultra combines fixed-wing speed with VTOL convenience.
Low Cost, Low Weight, Solid Performance.
The Phoenix Scout Ultra is the most powerful member of the Scout Series. Lightweight and long range, this sensor enables efficient data collection for challenging areas, even at higher altitudes and speeds. An excellent option for building high-density point clouds, the Scout Ultra also features options for photogrammetry, hyperspectral, thermal imaging, and more.
Flexibility in sensing and mounting options is a key benefit of this Phoenix system. The Scout Ultra is designed to fly on more robust UAVs, including the Phoenix TerraHawk CW-20, the M600 Pro, and others. This system can also be adapted for vehicle and backpack configurations.
- Operating Range: Up to 100 m
- Live Data Feed: View/analyze data in real time
- Remote Data View: Transmit live data to remote viewers via 4G connection
- Flexible Mounting: Mount on a fixed-wing + VTOL drone, multi-rotor drone, ground vehicle, or backpack
- Acquisition Upgrades: Dual LiDAR Sensors; High-Res DSLR; RGB GigE Cam; thermal, hyperspectral cameras; panoramic/spherical cameras; and more
- Data Precision Upgrades: IMU Upgrade Options, Dual GPS Antenna Upgrade Options
- Visual Range: 360° field of view
Scout Ultra LiDAR Specifications
55 mm RMSE @ 50 m Range
PP Altitude Heading RMS Error
0.019 / 0.074° IMU options
1.79 kg / 3.95 lbs
18.5 x 11.6 x 11.6 cm
1.0 / 200 m
600 k shots/s, up to 2 returns
On a budget? Ask about our Scout LITE package!
Request a Demo | See Data | Request an Estimate