The Phoenix Scout LiDAR Series
The Phoenix Scout-16 combines solid performance with light-weight hardware. Designed for multi-rotor UAVs, the Scout-16 is an excellent entry-level LiDAR system with flexible mounting options.
The Phoenix Scout-32 is a mid-range system that packs enough power to tackle light vegetation, making it an excellent option for building high-density point clouds in smaller scan areas.
The Scout Ultra is the strongest member of the Scout Series. This light-weight solution can be integrated with a multi-rotor or the fixed-wing VTOL Phoenix TerraHawk CW-20 UAV.
Light-weight laser scanning at an entry-level cost
Low Cost, Low Weight, Solid Performance.
The Phoenix Scout-16 is an excellent entry-level, lightweight system with a 40 meter recommended AGL. A strong fit for smaller scan areas and teams on a budget, the Scout-16 also features options for photogrammetry, hyperspectral, thermal imaging, and more.
Flexibility in sensing and mounting options is a key benefit of this Phoenix system. The Scout-16 is designed to fly on UAVs, including the DJI M600 Pro, and can also be adapted for vehicle and backpack configurations.
- Operating Range: Up to 40 m
- Very Compact and Lightweight: 1.9 kg / 4.18 lbs
- Multi-Target Capacity: Up to 2 target echoes per laser shot
- Fast and Accurate Measurement: 300k shots/s, up to 600k points/s
- Live Data Feed: View and analyze data in real time
- Remote Data View: Transmit live data to remote viewers via 4G connection
- Acquisition Upgrades: Dual LiDAR Sensors; High- Res DSLR; RGB GigE Cam; thermal, hyperspectral cameras; panoramic/spherical cameras; and more
- Data Precision Upgrades: IMU Upgrade Options, Dual GPS Antenna Upgrade Options
Scout-16 Video Preview
Scout-16 LiDAR Specifications
55 mm RMSE @ 40 m Range
PP Altitude Heading RMS Error
0.019 / 0.074° IMU options
1.9 kg / 4.18 lbs.
17 x 11.6 x 11.6 cm
1.0 m / 100 m
300,000 shots/s, Up to 2 returns
On a budget? Ask about our Scout LITE package!
Request a Demo | See Data | Request an Estimate