Fixed-Wing VTOL UAV + LiDAR Combo
Phoenix’s TerraHawk CW-20
The Phoenix TerraHawk CW-20 is a powerful and light weight fixed-wing UAV + LiDAR combo. This aircraft enables you to take advantage of the altitude and stability of fixed-wing UAV with the safety and convenience of a VTOL system.
Pairing Phoenix’s light weight Scout Ultra LiDAR System with this innovative aircraft strikes the perfect balance between system strength and weight. A strong choice for mapping utility corridors and tackling difficult surveying conditions at higher speeds and altitudes, the Phoenix TerraHawk CW-20 boasts 3-hour autonomous flight times, an auto-return system, and a backup auto-landing system that initiates safe, multi-rotor landings if an abnormality is
- Recommended AGL: 100 m
- Large Scan Area: Map up to 11 sq. km. in one flight
- Industry Leading Flight Time: Fly to 3 hours
- VTOL: No runway or launch/recovery equipment required, backup auto-landing system protects your LiDAR equipment
- Fixed-Wing: Enjoy the speed and stability of a fixed-wing UAV
- Autonomous Flight: Use waypoints for auto flight and return
- Modular Upgrade Options: Photogrammetry Options (RTK): RGB, NIR, DSLR
- Easy Assembly: 10-min assembly saves time in the field
Specifications: Scout Ultra + TerraHawk CW-20
Max. Take-Off Weight
25 kg / 55.1 lbs.
Weight (UAV and Payload Only)
17.8 kg / 39.2 lbs.
Wingspan / Fuselage
3.2 m / 1.8 m
3 hours (approx.)
Specifications: Scout Ultra
55 mm RMSE @ 50 m Range
PP Altitude Heading RMS Error
0.019 / 0.074º IMU options
1.79 kg / 3.95 lbs.
18.5 x 11.6 x 11.6 cm
600k shots/s, up to 2 returns