Enhanced Fixed-Wing VTOL UAV + LiDAR Combo
Phoenix’s TerraHawk CW-30
The TerraHawk CW-30 is a fixed-wing VTOL UAV LiDAR system that features Phoenix’s most powerful LiDAR system, the RANGER. This next-generation combo builds upon the strengths of the TerraHawk CW-20, enhancing your acquisition range while simultaneously protecting your valuable investment from dangerous belly landings that are still so common in the industry. With 2-hour autonomous flight times, an auto- return system, and a backup auto-landing system, this system is built for some of the most demanding acquisition scenarios on the market.
- Large Scan Area: Map up to 52 sq. km. in one flight
- Industry Leading Flight Time: Fly to 2 hours
- VTOL: No runway or launch/recovery equipment required, backup auto-landing system protects your LiDAR equipment
- Fixed-Wing: Enjoy the speed and stability of a fixed-wing UAV
- Autonomous Flight: Use waypoints for auto flight and return
- Modular Upgrade Options: Photogrammetry Options (RTK): RGB, NIR, DSLR
- Easy Assembly: Saves time in the field
TerraHawk + RANGER LR-T Specifications
Max. Take-Off Weight
34 kg / 75 lbs.
UAV + LiDAR
33 kg / 72.8 lbs.
Wingspan / Fuselage
4 m / 2.2 m
2 hours (approx.)
RANGER LR-T Specifications
25 mm RMSE
PP Altitude Heading RMS Error
4.5 kg / 9.92 lbs.
820 m @ 20%