Phoenix LiDAR’s TerraHawk CW-30
The TerraHawk CW-30 is a hybrid VTOL / fixed-wing UAV with an integrated Phoenix Ranger-LR-T LiDAR mapping payload. Hybrid VTOL / fixed-wing technology offers an innovative and logistically simple solution to the problem of vertical takeoff and landing: it combines the vertical takeoff and landing (VTOL) capabilities of a multirotor aircraft and the efficiency, speed, and range of a normal fixed-wing aircraft. Combined with the Phoenix Ranger-LR-T payload, the TerraHawk CW-30 provides both ortho-imagery as well as high density LiDAR point clouds.
- Map up to 52 sq km in one flight
- Up to 120 min flight times
- LiDAR sensor solution: RANGER-LR-T
- No runway required with vertical liftoff capability
- Autonomous flight via waypoints
- Quick and easy aircraft assembly
TerraHawk CW-30 + Sensor Platform Specifications
33 kg including payload
- Cruise Speed:
- Max Speed:
*Demos are subject to a fee
RANGER-LR-T Sensor Specs
- Absolute Accuracy:
- PP Altitude Heading RMS Error:
- Laser Range:
820 m @ 20%
- Scan Rate:
Financing Available via SCL Equipment Finance.
Applicable to US & Canadian residents only.
Click here for more information.