Our Most Popular UAV LiDAR System
Phoenix’s miniRANGER Series
This system features an impressive recommended AGL of up to 75 meters, filling a major AGL gap in the lightweight UAV LiDAR market. With the photogrammetry package, operators of mid-size multirotors, like the DJI M600 Pro, can now simultaneously acquire survey-grade LiDAR data and high resolution 42 MP RTK photogrammetry at up to 100 m operating flight altitude.
Flexibility in sensing and mounting options is key to any Phoenix LiDAR system. With options for photogrammetry, multispectral, hyperspectral, and thermal imaging, the miniRANGER is one of Phoenix’s most popular and flexible systems. This system is available in UAV, vehicle, and backpack configurations.
- Survey-Grade (cm-level) accuracy on high altitude and high speed missions
- Eye-Safe 905 nm laser penetrates vegetation to produce accurate results
- Live Data Feed: Avoid acquisition errors by viewing and analyzing 3D data in the field
- Remote Data View: Transmit live data to remote viewers using 4G or Long Range WiFi
- Flexible Mounting: Maximize your investment by using the miniRANGER on almost any drone
- Acquisition Upgrades: High-Res DSLR; RGB GigE Cam; thermal/hyperspectral/panoramic cameras, and more
- Data Precision Upgrades: IMU and Dual GPS Options
- Visual Range: 360° field of view
miniRANGER LiDAR Specifications
Specifications vary based on configuration and IMU options, etc.
10 / 15 mm RMSE @ 50 m Range
PP Altitude Heading RMS Error
0.009 / 0.019° IMU options
3.5 kg / 7.7 lb (FOG IMU)
2.9 kg / 6.4 lb (STIM IMU)
26.9 L x 9.9 W x 8.5 H (cm)
100k shots/s, up to 5 returns
To achieve the highest data accuracy, we integrate our proprietary Phoenix LiDAR hardware and software with a powerful RIEGL sensor.