LIGHTEST, MOST COST EFFECTIVE LiDAR SYSTEM ON THE MARKET
The Phoenix RECON-A is the ideal solution for reconnaissance mapping missions such as vegetation encroachment on powerlines. This all-in-one payload offers ease of use and efficient data collection all at an affordable price point.
The RECON-A maximizes point cloud density by utilizing it’s multi-pattern laser to pick up even the lowest reflective points. The integrated 24 MP high resolution camera has the same FOV as the LiDAR sensor yielding maximum RGB colorization of the point cloud.
@ 60m Flight Altitude AGL
Points per Second
Rec. Max AGL
@ 10% Reflectivity
Complete LiDAR Solutions
Phoenix LiDAR systems
Get the solution you need to meet the growing demands of your clients in varying industries, from mining to agriculture and construction to forestry.
- Survey-Grade (cm-level) accuracy with 190m laser range
- Excellent reflectivity performance and optional laser pattern enables high-quality transmission line scanning
- Free online tutorials available; PLUS complete Acquisition/Post-Processing/Pilot/Certification training also available (fees may apply)
- PC Master Suite; plus NovAtel & Terrasolid options also available (fee may apply)
- Optional Upgrades: Service plans and much more
- External USB storage included; 256GB of space for capturing data all day
- Utility Infrastructure
- Open Pit Mining
- Construction Site Monitoring
- Cultural Preservation
- Glacier & Snowfield Mapping
- Land Erosion
- Constellation Support: GPS, GLONASS, BEIDOU, GALILEO
- Support alignment: Kinematic
- Operation Modes: Post-processing only
- Accuracy Position: 0.5 cm (PPK Estimated)
- Attitude Accuracy: <0.01˚ Pitch & Roll; <0.05˚ Heading
- Overall Dimensions, Sensor: 19.9 x 9.2 x 12.1cm
- Camera FOV: 70˚
- Camera Resolution: 24MP
- Weight: 1.2kg / 2.64lbs
- Operating Temperature: -20˚ – 40˚ C
- Operating Voltage: 12-28V DC
Seamless UAV Integration
The RECON-A is designed for mounting on a DJI enterprise series UAV. The SkyportV2 system secures the payload and provides data and power connections from the DJI aircraft. The RECON-A can be powered externally and mounted on many UAVs for aerial LiDAR acquisition.
LiDAR Sensor Specs
Laser Properties: Class 1 (eye safe)
Absolute Accuracy: @ 60m Flight Altitude AGL
70.4°h × 77.2°v
FOV (Non-Repetitive Pattern Scanning)
70.4°h × 4.5°v
FOV (Repetitive Line Scanning)
FOV (Repetitive Line Scanning)
Point Density Speed & Altitude
RECON Products Now Unleashed with LiDARMill!
The complete cloud software suite, LiDARMill, is now available for use with all RECON series products! The full capabilities of LiDARMill were brought to the RECON series, adding geo-referencing, data-fusion, post-processing, export, hosting, and sharing all in the cloud.
FEATURING:The New PLS Care Service Program
Phoenix LiDAR Systems now offers a service program to bring peace of mind and fully support our customers during their journey growing their business through our LiDAR solutions. PLS Care is an annual service offering unlimited support on the RECON Series, provided by the customer care team. The program will provide extended warranty options to cover you for the lifetime of your RECON LiDAR solution. In addition, customers will be granted full-access to training video series, supporting documentation, and the Phoenix Flight Planner tool.
Phoenix is dedicated to the success of our customers and the Phoenix CARE program is designed to support the products we sell and the customers who use them for the long-run. There will be two different Phoenix CARE bundle options to choose from: