SOLID PERFORMANCE AT A FRACTION OF THE COST & WEIGHT
The Phoenix Scout-16 is an excellent entry-level, lightweight system with a 40 meter recommended AGL. A strong fit or smaller scan areas and teams on a budget, the Scout-16 also features options for photogrammetry, hyperspectral, thermal imaging, and more.
Phoenix LiDAR Systems and AP Equipment Financing have partnered to provide you with the most comprehensive financing programs for your LiDAR mapping needs. Restrictions may apply.
Click here for more info about AP Equipment Financing.
RMSE @ 40M Range
@ 60% Reflectivity
Rec. Max AGL
Points per Second
Custom LiDAR Solutions
Phoenix LiDAR systems
Build the SCOUT system you need to meet the growing demands of your clients in varying industries, from mining to agriculture and construction to forestry.
- Free online tutorials available; PLUS complete Acquisition/Post-Processing/Pilot/Certification training also available (fees may apply)
- Free Phoenix Software Suite w/unlimited license; plus NovAtel & Terrasolid options also available (fee may apply)
- Optional Upgrades: aerial systems, dual antenna GPS, IMU upgrade options, integrated UHF radio modem, optional ground vehicle & UAV mounts/accessories, service plans and much more
- Live/Remote Data Feed: View and analyze data in real time or transmit live data to remote viewers via 4G connection
- Light Vegetation
- Construction Site Monitoring
- General Mapping
- Open Pit Mining
- Integrated NavBox
- Constellation Support: GPS, GLONASS
- Support alignment: Static, Kinematic, Dual-Antenna
- Operation Modes: Real-time, Post-processing optional
- Accuracy Position: 1 cm + 1 ppm RMS horizontal
- PP Attitude Heading RMS Error: 0.019 / 0.074°
- Overall Dimensions, Sensor: 16 x 11.6 x 11.6 cm
- Operating Voltage: 12-28 V
- Power Consumption: ~40 W
- Weight: 1.9 kg / 4.18 lbs.
- Operating Temperature: – 10˚ – 40˚ C
Flexible Mounting Options
Flexibility in sensing and mounting options is a key benefit of this Phoenix system. The SCOUT-16 is designed to fly on UAVs, including the DJI M600 Pro, and can also be adapted for vehicle and backpack configurations.
LiDAR Sensor Specs
Laser Properties: Class 1 (eye safe)
Absolute Accuracy: RMSE @ 40 m Range
Field of View
Point Density Speed & Altitude
Flight Altitude (AGL)
Phoenix Software Suite
Included with all Phoenix LiDAR Systems packages
Phoenix LiDAR Systems provides a proprietary complete software suite for streamlined acquisition, geo-referencing, data fusion, export and post-processing in the cloud.